It came to me today that I'd like to do a blog. I don't know why; I don't think I can really explain it. Maybe I need to get my thoughts out; help to lower my stress level. Maybe I just feel left out of this whole technology gig. Whatever it is, it's officially started.
So we've chosen to name our blog Strong Beginnings 2009. By we, I'm obviously including my husband in this venture. Poor guy. Anyways, Strong is our last name and Beginnings 2009 would be the year we were married and began the "official" portion of our journey. They say the first year is supposed to be the hardest. No one ever says how hard. And who the hell is "They" anyways?? Why do "They" seem to know everything yet divulge nothing of their own experiences? We've picked up our lives and moved back to my home province of Saskatchewan in hopes of a better quality of life. This is our journey.

Sounds like a great start to your blog, keep it up cause I'll be checking back!
ReplyDeleteCarley
Very nice idea!
ReplyDelete